EW 2 "S"
- Compatible and tested with peracetic acid (cold disinfection) and glutaraldehyde (chemo-thermal).
- User and instrument recognition through bar code reading system or RIFD (Radio Frequency Identification).
- Leak test at the beginning of the cycle and continuous monitoring during all cycle phases with automatic cycle stop in case of anomaly.
- Precise endoscope channel-check (up to 7 channels for each endoscope) with two independent monitoring systems through pressure and flow measurement and data logging during the whole cycle.
- Disinfection of all the water used in the process with a two stage high level water filtering (0,5 μm and 0,1 μm filters) for endotoxin removal.
- Integrated sterile air filter for channel leak test, purging and drying.
- Self thermal disinfection cycle at 90°C as required from the UNI EN ISO 15883-4 rule including endoscope basket and connections.
- Data logging of all program data and instrument parameters, graphically visualized as a curve.
- Complete documentation on integrated printer or to PC/hospital server with SteelcoData software.
- Large color LCD touch screen display for easy machine operation and endoscope/operator database management.
Not available for sales USA market.