Software for the total monitoring of the flexible endoscope reprocessing
ARES goal is to support endoscopic departments with the most modern technology to guarantee a safe, ergonomic and time & cost efficient process, the hygienic safety for staff and patients, the complete traceability and total process monitoring.
Main functions for the total process monitoring are:
- Validation of the process.
- Monitoring of the devices.
- Statistics of reprocessing cycles.
- Statistics of consumptions.
- Database of instruments, doctors and patients on each machine.
- Interactions between endoscopic instruments.
Enhanced functions to consequence of the centralization of the database; monitored phases:
- Endoscope use.
- Manual cleaning.
- Endoscope automatic reprocessing.
- Endoscope drying/storage.
- Every waiting time between the main phases of the process.
- Instruments at technical service or temporary off site (allowing software adoption by external reprocessing services).
- Operator and instrument lists and status are always up to date on every device/machine and during every process stage/station.
- The whole instrument process as well as blocks, warnings, messages are available from every process stage station.
- List High-level operator access controls: operator access on 10 levels from simple user up to the capability to override system safety blocks.
The system has input devices which keyboard, touch screen, barcode or RFID reader.